Cooking with Flair, This is a recipe that can be done in no time and very easily.
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup oil
4 eggs – large
11/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp salt
3 cups self raising flour
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 Tbsp good coffee
1/2 cup cocoa
3/4 cup boiling water
1 box maltesers
1. Mix cocoa, coffee & boiling water together. Mix in buttermilk
2. Cream butter , sugar & oil . Add eggs & vanilla , beat well.
3. Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with wet ingredients.
4. Place in cup cake cases . Bake on 170C for 12 to 15 mins.
5. Decorate wth ganache or choc frosting / cream.Top with maltesers.
6. I used carnation chocolate filling whisked wth 1 small fresh cream
It’s Delish !!!